Please check the FAQ directory below and see if your question is included:
- FAQ - General
includes information on what the NETFILE service is, and who is eligible to use it.
- FAQ - Using NETFILE
explains how to use NETFILE and when you can access our system.
- FAQ - After Using NETFILE
includes information on correcting your tax return, finding the status of your tax return and information on record keeping.
- FAQ - Refund and Balance Due
explains how to find out the status of your refund and what to do if you have a balance owing on your tax return.
- FAQ - Requirements explains certain restrictions, paperwork requirements, dates, and deadlines for using NETFILE.
- FAQ - Software
may answer your questions about the tax preparation software or web application used for NETFILE.
- FAQ - Technical
explains cookies, file formats, and other technical questions you may have.
- FAQ - Security
covers topics like certificates, confidentiality, firewalls, and 128-bit secure sockets layer encryption.
Starting February 10, 2014, if you can't find the answer to your NETFILE question, call:
- The e-Services Helpdesk at 1-800-714-7257 (from anywhere in Canada and the United States) during our Helpdesk hours of service.
- If you are outside Canada or the United States, call us collect at 613-940-8530.
- The TTY (Teletypewriter) e-Services Helpdesk at 1-888-768-0951.